What we do … Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a detailed test using a magnetic field and pulses of radio wave energy to make pictures of organs and structures inside the body. An MRI can be used on virtually all areas of the body.
The GE Optima MR450w 1.5T emphasizes on patient comfort without compromising quality or capabilities. This MRI enables us to achieve uncompromised, high quality MR imaging across a wide range of exams.
Our MRI features a patient caring design. The large, 70cm bore leads to a comfortable, open experience. The GE Optima MR450w 1.5T does not compromise image quality for capacity. Our equipment allows us to accept up to 500 lbs patient capacity.
Our advanced imaging equipment allows us to specialize in:
- High Resolution Cross Sectional Imaging
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Imaging
- IV Contrast Injection
We believe providing excellent service to our patients is an important part of health care. We understand that patients may be anxious or nervous when they enter a medical imaging center. Please contact our staff and we will do our best to make sure your visit is a positive experience.
- Our staff will assist you or your referring doctor’s office to establish pre-authorized insurance.
- Our center is often able to provide same-day service to patients. One of our biggest priorities is to be as convenient as possible to help patients with their medical imaging needs.
- Imaging results are sent to your physician usually in 24-48 hours, with an expedite request.
- Experienced radiological staff – St. Charles Imaging Center is comprised of Ventura County’s most reputable and highly trained teams of radiologists.